ProCool Driver Cooling System
Racer.Cool brand ProCool Driver Cooling System is perfect for professional-level racing, drag, circle track, rally, and drift drivers looking to stay cool in the heat of competition! No water or ice to replace; just cool, filtered air at the twist of a knob. Titanium fabricated case and expanded cooling capacity provides a lightweight, compact, and efficient package.
Perfect for dusty offroad and rally racing, can split between Driver and Codriver without adding a second system or blower. For sportscar racing, can be connected to driver's helmet and seat cooling port at the same time for maximum driver cooling. For enclosed-cockpit prototypes, can provide up to 1500btu/hr cooling at a max of 130F ambient cockpit temperature to meet sanctioning body requirements and the best cooling option for professional drivers in extreme environments.
**PRE-ORDER DISCOUNT** Prepayment required at time of order to receive $500 Off for the first 50 systems only!
Always FREE GROUND SHIPPING, contact us for expedited options
- Variable Speed Inverter-Compressor for maximum cooling and lowest energy consumption
- Inert, non-flammable modern refrigerant for maximum safety
- Variable up to 8A nominal operating current @ 12VDC...low consumption = more horsepower! (12VDC/10A fused circuit required, 12AWG stranded copper wire recommended)
- Isolated Lithium-Ion battery option to remove system from racecar electrical (OPTIONAL), includes two batteries for hot-swapping and charger
- 6' insulated hose to Helmet and/or Seat, industry-standard 1.5" connections with quick disconnects for fast driver changes
- Remote Fan Speed Switch
- 7-layer dry filter @ 99% Efficiency for dust-free conditioned air
- Only 8.5lbs (3.9kg)
- Fits in the same footprint as a 13qt icechest-style cooler (~10"x14") for easy upgrade from your existing water/ice-based system.
- EXPANSION: Add our Suit Cooler Expansion Pack to use your existing capillary tube cooling shirt and ditch the ice/water! Try our Seat Chiller to help regulate driver temperatures without having to connect/disconnect water lines, especially helpful during endurance racing and driver changes!